Mufaddal Khumri wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Eric .. that was the problem .. the order ! ... the taglib documentation just said .. you need these elements .. never knew that order would matter.

Thanks for your help.

No problem. I had the same happen to me when I made my first taglib descriptor. I have found that although the Tomcat documentation helps explain the concepts, sometimes I encounter problems that are too detailed for the docs. I keep a PDF copy of the servlet, JSP, and J2EE specifications on hand just in case I have a more detailed issue, and it is helpful.

Erik