Use the Coyote connector.  Look into a recent server.xml, and you will
see that the default is the Coyote Connector with the JkHandler, like
this:
               enableLookups="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

Whereas the one you are probably using is the older, deprecated AJP13
connector

               acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

The confusion comes in the naming; the Coyote Connector is used for
more than one thing (hence the "protocolHandlerClassName" attribute to
differentiate its use as an AJP connector from its use elsewhere as the
internal HTTP stack), and even though there is no "AJP13" in the name,
it DOES work with the apache mod_jk, just like the Ajp13Connector did.

That, or you can patch the mbeans-descriptor.xml, to give the AJP13
connector a JMX MBean definition.  I'd move to the new connector
though.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/6/03 11:58:01 AM >>>
I've been looking in the mailing list archives for my problem, and
I've
found the message I pasted below.
But the problem is that I don't understand what I exactly need to do
with
that answer. Can anybody help me with this?