windows wont let me end process on tomcat.exe.. says operation is denied

mike

From: "Lloyd A. Duke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: cannot shut down
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:16:28 -0500

Looks as if your running on windows.
If you are not running as a service you could always CTRL-C the window tomcat is running on. or kill the java process via the task manager. At this point i see that as your only option.

Lloyd

Michael Ni wrote:

heres my dilemma, i dont think my tomcat uses the WEB-INF folder under my webapps/root folder. i think it only reads from common folder. im trying to delete some jars from my common folder but it says its in use. i cant shut down my tomcat, it gives me the error below. anyone got any tips?

mike