hello
Can any one pls let me know how to deals with null that result set returns when
quering from an oracle database. its display "null" when using rset.getString() method
and i want it to be either 0 or " "(nothing).Am novice to java and tomcat and null
being a special literal in java cosing me problem to get up to my work.
I would be very thankful for yr kind help.
And if don't mind pls let me also know how to start tomcat server through windows
server2000 services.
Md. Zafar Ahsan