Hi
I have a problem with JMX Bean it was giving the following  error

ServerLifecycleListener: Creating MBean for Connector
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with Ajp13Connector
                at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMean(MBeanUtils.java:234)

I commented out the code for the JMX Bean in the server.xml bcos in one of
the posts in the mail-archive site I found the JMX BEan and the Apj13 cannot
be used together. But
now I am getting these errors after commenting out the JMX Bean code.

java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:447)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:165)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:116)
        at
org.apache.catalina.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultServe
rSocketFactory.java:147)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.open(Ajp13Connector.java:825)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.start(Ajp13Connector.java:1071)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:506)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2189)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Ajp13Connector.java:869)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Tags in server.xml which is commented.
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.