Hi,
I'm trying to setup database access with a simple test application using tomcat 4.0.6.
When my servlet gets executed I get the 500 browser error,
"Wrapper cannot find servlet class com.op.test.LoginServlet or a class it depends on"
1. Does anyone know why?
2. Is there any way to get more useful error messages?
Thanks,
Phil Campaigne

I have the following entry in my web.xml file to address this:

"<serlvet>
    <servlet-name>LoginServlet</servlet-name>
<display-name>LoginServlet</display-name>
<servlet-class>com.op.test.LoginServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param-name>debug</param-name>
<param-value>2</param-value>
<init-param>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>LoginServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>LoginServlet</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>