From: Hunter, Sandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 5:01 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Java_Home

I am relatively new to Tomcat, having used it but not installed it, before.
I have set my JAVA_HOME path to the folder named "j2sdkee1.3.1" However this
is the result I get:

C:\>%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\startup
The JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
This environment variable is needed to run this program
The system cannot find the batch label specified - end
Using CATALINA_BASE:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6
Using CATALINA_HOME:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6\temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\j2sdkee1.3.1
The system cannot find the file -Djava.endorsed.dirs=.

Any ideas are gratefully received.

Sandra Patricia Hunter
Systems Development and Web Design