It still depends.  If the graphics are large, or numerous then you may still
win with Apache+jk.  The only way to know for sure is to try it both ways.
If you don't have the time/budget/patience for this, then my first guess
would be that Tomcat-Standalone would be a good option.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]