From: Ian Bruseker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:11 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat not sending session cookies to IE

On Friday 14 March 2003 8:58 am, Scott, Sean wrote:
> If the domain and path of the cookie do not map correctly to your web
> application, the browser will not send it. I like to use Mozilla when
> troubleshooting cookie problems because it allows you to look at the
> cookies and make sure they are as you expected.

I just gave that a shot, took a look through Mozilla's cookie manager.  I'm
not sure domain names come in to play here.  I am accessing both servers
using their hostnames only, no domain names - this is all taking place on the
local network.  So each cookie is identified by its host, not its domain.

Ian