Dear friends!
I have properly installed Tomcat 4.1.18 on my PC. When I run it I have default page
index.jsp and can go through all examples - it works ok. Now I wish to try my own
servlets but I can't find the place for class files.
In Tomcat documentation I read I have to place my classes into
install_dir/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes, but there is no classes directory there.
Please give me step-by-step guide what have I to do that my own servlet classes will
be visible for Tomcat server.
1) Please point to directory of Tomcat I need to put my classes in.
2) Please tell me if I need to set classpath fot that directory.
3) Please tell me if I need to edit web.xml file to make my classes visible for Tomcat
and what changings I have to do in that file.
4) Please tell me what exact address have I type in the address line of browser to get
my servlet.

I hope for your help.
Thank you,
Dmitry.