Well, for a high-load system, the first thing that I would do is to use the
3.3.2-dev (aka nightly) CoyoteConnector.  It is much more efficient at
handling requests than the Http10Connector that ships with 3.3.1 (which in
turn, is much better than the connector that ships with 3.2.x). It is
possible to use it with 3.3.1 by following the instructions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/release/v1
.0-rc2/, but use the binaries from the 3.3 nightly since the build in the
link is broken for 3.3.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]