Looks like its having trouble finding your classpath. Try setting it in the Windows System Environment Variables.

/kurt

Maurício wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem running Tomcat 3.3.1a with JavaSDK1.3. When I start Tomcat manually, everything works well. However, when I try to start Tomcat as a Windows service (configured with jk_nt_service.exe), I get the following in the log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $(wrapper/jvm/options) Exception in thread "main"

What does that means? What can I do? Is anything missing on wrapper.properties?

  Thanks,
  Maurício