From: Rastislav Vasil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Tomcat 4 load balancing

Hi,

I' sorry, my mystake -
lb is a type of the worker, while it's name is loadbalancer,
I changed following:

default.worker=lb       --> default.worker=loadbalancer
worker.list=lb          -->  worker.list=loadbalancer

Now it works, but I have a question for one of my next steps:

For some operations that write to a file I used to use a SYNCHRONIZED block
of code to be sure to have only one user writing to the file.
Probably that won't work when using 2 Tomcat instances to write to the same
file - am I right?
What is the solution/practise here?
Thanks,

Rasto