I have a .war file that runs perfectly in WebLogic
7.0. Today I tried to run that same .war in Tomcat
4.0.6. Unfortunately, it did not run. I get the
following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after
response has been committed

Now, I know what this error means, but I don't know
why I would get it when I run in Tomcat but not
WebLogic. Is there something that I need to set in
Tomcat to avoid this?

Please note that I am new to Tomcat so I apologize in
advance if this is a stupid question.

Aidan