Hi all,

Sorry for the [OT].  Since many of you are the experts on servlet
technology, I'd like to ask for suggestions or comments on the servlet
process I am working on.

Process:
1)  I have a form html (A) to upload data files through an UploadServlet (B)
which stores the files in the file system.
2) Then (B) will forward the request to ValidationServlet (C) which reads
the files for validation and generates log file.
3) Then (C) will forward the request to LoadServlet (D) which use the log
file to load the clean data to DB.

My question:

What will happen when the process reach 3) and assume it has finished half
of the data loading and the client stop/close the browser?

My understanding is the process will terminate at that point.  This implies
I have to somehow monitor the request so when this condition happens, I have
to reverse the process.  If so, what's the best way to do this?

Or better, what is the best way to spawn another process to perform the
validation and loading after the files being uploaded to avoid the client
interferes the process accidentally?

Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,
Michael