Ralph Einfeldt is rumoured to have said
> It sounds as if the tomcat part of the connector is not listening on
> port 8009.
>
> Which connector do you use (AjpConnector, or CoyoteConnector with
> JkCoyoteHandler) ?
We managed to overcome that part of the problem :-)
We can now view the examples at:
http://lancelot.blacknightsolutions.com/examples

Part of the problem was more related to logfiles and other weird stuff not
being in their default locations under FreeBSD.
We are still a little confused with regards to mapping *.jsp files to
Tomcat, as:
http://lancelot.blacknightsolutions.com/test2.jsp?me
simply spits the output to the screen without processing it.

In workers2.properties we are using the following lines:
[uri:/examples/*]
worker=ajp13:lancelot.blacknightsolutions.com:8009
[uri:/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:lancelot.blacknightsolutions.com:8009

The examples work fine, it's the other ones that seem to bork.
Any ideas or clear examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michele

--
Mr. Michele Neylon