I tried changing the URL Pattern as suggested below but that didn't fix
the problem.  With regards to my code, I have a simple form in my JSP
which uses the "GET" method to send some form field values to my
servlet.  I'll paste the code below.

<FORM action="/SAWSServlet" class="formClass" method="get" >
    <INPUT type="HIDDEN" id="action" name= "action" value="logon">
name= "UserId" width="50"></p>
name= "Password" width="50"></p>
</FORM>

When I run this under Tomcat 4.1.18 there is an extra "/" inserted
between the action and the start of the query string.  I don't have
this problem when running the exact same code in NetBeans using the
Internal Tomcat version 4.0.4.  The incorrect URL which is generated
under Tomcat 4.1.18 is:
http://localhost:8080/SAWSServlet/action=logon&userId=test&password=test
Since the exact same code works in one version but fails in another
that makes me suspect that the problem is a configuration issue.
Any clue what could be making the URL different between the two
versions of Tomcat?
Thanks,
Randy