Hi there,

Since I got no replies to any of my inquiries regarding the use of
context-specific information in server.xml, it seems as if nobody else
uses this configuration property?

What is the recommended place to put context-specific parameters into?
e.g.
<Context crossContext="true" debug="0" docBase="myapp" path="/myapp"
reloadable="true">
prefix="wartung_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
        <ResourceLink name="jdbc/mydb" global="MyDatabase"/>
        <Parameter name="myparam" override="false" value="xxx"/>
</Context>

Should I
*) put it into server.xml (as is done with the examples demo-context) with
the disadvantage of having to restart Tomcat if changes occur.
*) put it into webapps/myapp.xml (with the same disadvantage as above)
*) put it into web.xml as servlet-specific configuration?
Or can I also store context-specific info in web.xml??

Thx alot
Johannes