Cheers Filip,
I didnt realise that DBCP would suppport Access.
(1) Doesnt the driver need to be a jar file though??

(2) I thought I needed an actual JDBC driver for MS Access.

(3) Does the DBCP support for MS Access Connection Pooling mean that I no
longer need my ConnectionPoolServlets to manage the connections.
I will read through the HOW-TOs again?
Any more advice would be much appreciated

JS