From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:39 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: DataSource misconfigured?

Are you using a finally bock to close your connections?  You might be
reaching the maximum connections allowed in the pool for DBCP.  Please
provide an example of a query statement where you do try/catch/finally.  If
you are not checking if your connections are not null and then making a
last ditch attempt to close them in the finally block, then that may very
well be the problem.

Also, your URL should have "?autoReconnect=true" appended to the "url"
value since you are using MySQL.

Jake