It is done through server.xml.  I don't know what web server connector
you were using, but if it was Apache and mod_jk, you can still use it.

On Tomcat's side, comment out the Coyote connector, which looks like:
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

Instead, use:
               acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

The problem is that this connector is deprecated and probably will give
you an MBean exception.

If you want to just verify the problem, you can try it out on an older
but still functional HTTP connector.  Comment out the connector that
looks like:
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
/>

And uncomment the one that looks like:

    <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" />

You might want to change the port to 8080 and/or change some of the
tuning parameters, max and minProcessors to be the same as they were on
your other connector.

If you form parameters are preserved, then you know that it is the same
issue.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/1/03 9:59:07 AM >>>
Ok.

For configuration and some implementation, I am still a newbie here.
How
do you change the connector to a non-Coyote one?  Which one would you
recomend? Where can I find it?