Hi,

I'm running JBoss 3.n with Tomcat with no problem whatsoever.

Tony

On Tuesday, Apr 1, 2003, at 17:08 Europe/Berlin, Jeremy Whitlock wrote:

Chris,
        I tried Jonas and JBoss and never got them working correctly
with Tomcat.  I use OpenEJB as it's easy to get working and is
accessible via Tomcat with very minor configuration.  If you would like
any help setting it up, let me know.  Later, Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Shen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: book on EJB

Thanks for the recommendations, guys. i will be sure to check it out.
What
do you guys think of JBoss just out of curiosity?

From: "Jeremy Whitlock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:21:42 -0700

Chris,
        I second that.  It's a great book.  You'll need an EJB container
as well and I suggest OpenEJB.  It can be found here:

http://openejb.sourceforge.net

It integrates tightly into Tomcat and is very simple to
install/configure/use. I'd love to help you out with it if you go that
direction. Later, Jeremy