From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 9:14 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Out of memory error

Howdy,
Do you have the reverse lookup enabled in your AccessLogValve (if you
have the AccessLogValve enabled at all)?  It may be that someone just
left a System.out.println or a logger statement of a non-debug priority
in that part of the code ;) ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

[EMAIL PROTECTED]