Howdy,
Tomcat 5 may have a minimal servlet-only distribution ;)  But that's not
for sure.  You realize that if you don't have any JSPs, tomcat imposes
no JSP overhead, right?

In addition, compared to other servers I've tried, tomcat by itself
takes very little memory.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.