I do have a release method, but I am not sure if this is the issue.  It is
only one data member in my tadlib that is not being changed.  The other
five varibles are being generated fine.  It is really wierd.  I am really
not sure what to look at.

Thanks for your help.

Paul R. Johnson

                      "Arnaud HERITIER"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Tomcat Users List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      roup.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: 4.1.24 Tag Lib problem

                      04/04/2003 02:15

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Do you use the release method on your tag ???

If yes, you should know that this method isn't called in Tomcat between two
uses of a tag (a same instance is reused several times).

You should reinit all your internal instance variables in the doStartTag
method.

Arnaud