From: JS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 1:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: no localhost but 127.0.0.1:8080 works

Hi Group,
I have a problem here, my setup no longer responds to
http://localhost:8080/blahblah.....It works if I use the IP addy, 127.0.0.1:8080, but
I think this is causing
some problems within tomcat with its own internal references.
Does anyone know how I can fix this. I vaguely recall reading about a
"hosts" file in System32 folder of windows but cant remember for the life
of me what it was talking about.
Thanks
JS