Hi Peter,

You could also use the Commons FileUpload package of the Jakarta project:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html

I personally have used the cos.jar package of Jason Hunter as well and it
has served its purpose fine so far.

Johannes

joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05.04.2003 22:16
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: upload and renameto apache-tomcat problem

hi!

i'm using the oreilly cos multipart package. it's working perfectly and
you have the source.

see for yourself:
http://www.servlets.com/cos/index.html

joe