I saw a question similar to this asked in the Archives early in 2002. I
didn't see a response to it. So, I hope there is an answer.

I have a generic config file that is an xml file. We'll call it
my-config.xml.

When I load my-config.xml using
Classloader.getResourceAsStream("my-config.xml") everything works great.
However, when I make a change to that file and again call
Classloader.getResourceAsStream("my-config.xml") the changes are not picked
up and the same initial resource is returned. How do I get the Classloader
to reconginze the resource changes? I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18.

Brandon Goodin