Simple set the element value to null instead of removing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shyama Gavulla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 6, 2003 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: clear user session

Thanks for the reply. As you have said I was trying to make changes while
iterating over the loop. I cant do session.invalidate as I want the session
to be valid but certain keys to be removed. I am using tomcat 4.1 and the
same code in Jrun works fine . No errors. I wonder how that works fine.
Anyways I have a fix for that . I am trying to implement it . Thanks a lot

Shyam