-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
useURIValidationHack="false"
protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

Possibly connectionTimeout="0" is causing a problem, I notice mine from
4.1.18 was set to 20000 and I re-used that for 4.1.24 but 4.1.24 has it set to 0 by

default.

It should not be a problem, otherwise it would not have come to the default value in the first place. Like in Apache, I think here the value '0' means 'forever'.

Best

Bao

I'm running mod_jk2 and tried to see what would happen setting it to 0 but
it had no effect, so I don't think this is it but it can't hurt to try.

Also are there any cannot bind to port related errors in your log files when

starting up, either CATALINA_HOME\logs\localhost_date.txt or APACHE_HOME\logs\stderr.log?

For some reason it seems like the listener on port 8009 isn't starting up.

Regards,