From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 3:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Oracle Type 4 Driver

On Wed, 28 May 2003 03:10, Schwartz, David (CHR) wrote:
> Can anyone recomend a type 4 driver for oracle 8.1.7?
> I'm running Tomcat 4.1.24

Isn't Oracle's own JDBC Thin Driver type 4? I'm fairly sure it is, it gets
installed with the Oracle client, something likew classes12.zip and
nls_charset12.zip, rename those to .jar files and you're good to go.

They should be documented within Oracle's doco if not there is plenty of
reference material on the web you can google for.

Regard,s
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org