Hi,

I am trying to get the send mail example working, and previous questions
I asked, discovered that the mail.jar and activation.jar files need to
be in a lib folder.  It is also my understanding that this lib folder
can be local to the application of global.  When the file are in the
common\lib folder everything is ok.  However when I put them in the
local lib folder (inside the web-inf folder) the example does not work.
Can I have a local lib folder?

Mark