Hi,

I'm using RH9 and have installed tomcat 4.1 on my system.  It starts up ok,
i think (at least I don't get any warning messages).  But when I try to
shutdown the server, I get the following:

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).

I'm no java or tomcat guru, but I do have a log4j.properties file in my
CLASSPATH so it should pick-up the properties file, right?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Steve