The simplest (portable) way to do this is to pretend that Threads are the
same as Requests, and use request.setAttribute("foo",bar).  These will
automatically be discarded (i.e. eligible for GC) at the end of the Request.
If you need to do explicit cleanup, then you have to wait for TC 5.x, which
has RequestListeners to tell you when the Request starts and ends.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]