Hi List,

I know this is OT but a post in more Java/DB related lists has brought no
result :(

I am using sun.jdbc.rowSet.CachedRowSet within my app and managed to get it
to work now. The problem I have is this, if I insert a new row into the
CachedRowSet and write the data back to the db by calling
crst.acceptChanges() the data is inserted into the table allright - But, I
do not get the autocreated index for the new row back - although the API doc
states that:

"...When the method acceptChanges executes successfully, it replaces the
original value of the rowset with the current value..."

However, a crst.getObject(INDEX_COLUMN) returns null afterwards. I am using
MySQL (4.0.12) with the latest driver 3.0.8.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? I hope that one of you gurus
out there can help me out.

Thanks, Jan