From: Raible, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 11:28 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: What is the maximum session handling capability

It's all relative to CPU and RAM IMO.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the past, I've used Tomcat for very small projects. But, now I may be
using
Apache/Tomcat for an actual business-related project.
I've been looking in the documentation, but haven't found this answer just
yet.
I'm sure this has been asked several times (I did a search in the archives,
but
didn't find the answer).

How many concurrent sessions can Tomcat handle?
How many concurrent sessions can Apache handle?

Thanks,
Kevin