Thanks for the kind words. I can tell you that I just tried Apache 2.0.45 (from source), Tomcat 4.1.24, mod_jk 2.0.3 (from source...latest), and Red Hat 9.0, and everything worked fine, with only one snag, but that was a building Apache snag, not a mod_jk snag.

I will update my HOWTO soon, but as fas I can tell, nothing has changed even though Apache has revved up a couple, as has Red Hat and Tomcat.

John