From: Moss, Patricia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 May 2003 15:19
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: tar.tar binary

Good Morning -

I attempted to download the jakarta tomcat 4.0.3 binary (for HP), from
the jakarta website.  On the binary site it listed the file as
jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3.tar.gz; however, when the download completed the
file was jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3.tar.tar.  I tried using the regular HP tar
as well as GNU tar.  I received checksum errors with the HP tar.  I
received a message stating that the file was not in tar format from the
GNU tar.  Have I done something wrong?  Is there another site where I
can attempt the download of this file again?
Thank you, for any assistance in this matter.

Pati Moss
Unix Systems Administrator
First Consulting Group, Inc.
http://www.fcg.com