On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 03:35, Jeff Knox wrote:
> OK, I moved the server.xml file from the IDE to the production
> instance. Using port 8080 everything works great. I added a connector
> for mod_jk and sure enough it doesn't work. Would the problem be in the
> server.xml, httpd.conf or somewhere else? Here are the two connectors:

I'm guessing your problem is more related to mod_jk itself and not your
configuration, after a bit of googling it seems a few people had similar
problems without any luck and given mod_jk isn't recommended any longer you
might well be best to try mod_jk2, that is what I am using without any
problems.

mod_jk2 does seem a bit fickle to setup though but I didn't have much trouble
after reading a few howto's and the usual "I really should learn how to type
one day" typo's one always seems to make in configuration files.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org