On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:01, Dan Tran wrote:
> Hello,  I have my tomcat behind IIS5 thru JK2 connector.
> My tomcat has a form base authentication form.
>
> The problem here is if my tomcat form base authentication fails, IIS pops
> up its own diaglog window for another authentication.
>
> How do I prevent this?

Can't remember much of IIS off the top of my head but in the server settings
somewhere, probably under security settings, there is an authentication mode,
you want to set it to something like allow anonymous access, it is probably
set to basic authentication at the moment. That will of course then need a
restart of IIS.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
--