Yes, you can use mod_rewrite. Most people are not proficient enough to do so.

John

On 03 Jun 2003 14:17:25 +0200, Joël "Wijngaarde [Us Media] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can't you use a RewriteRule (see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html) from within
apache to rewrite the default URL to an URL pointing at your servlet.

Or maybe even a configure a filter in your web.xml doing the redirect?

- Joel

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 14:08, Tim Funk wrote:
Then your out of luck.

-Tim

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/