Glad you got it working.

John

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:20:16 -0400, Keith Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just noticed that the Command window in which Tomcat is running says Tomcat 3.2. And sure enough, there turned out to be Tomcat 3.2 installed also, and somehow I'd gotten myself confused when assigning a Windows shortcut to start up Tomcat. Thanks everybody for your help. Sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase!

Keith

Keith Adams
Senior Application Developer
SAS Institute