From: Karsten Krieg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Alias definition in Tomcat standalone

Hi list!

Newbie question: I'm using Tomcat as a standalone webserver (without
Apache) and need to configure alias paths as in Apache.
Here's an excerpt from my httpd.conf (entries in Apache):

Alias /myworkingdir/  "C:/Programme/server/workingdir/bin/"
Alias /mydocdir/ "C:/Programme/server/workingdir/doc/"

Is it possible to define such aliases in Tomcat and how? Without using Apache as
webserver?

Thanks
Karsten