Which JDK are you using ? IBM's Java or Sun's Java ? There is a difference in the way the classes are organized.

Regards,
pascal chong

Jochen Schweflinghaus wrote:

I use a link named db2java.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib referring to
the db2java.zip (JDBC 1) file comming along with DB2. For the Standalone
java program I include this link into the classpath. Neiter of my two Java
installations have a db2java.zip installed in their extensions.
Also the DB2 net driver is working fine (after changing the Database URL,
of course) with both JVMs.
It's really misterious. Do you have any other idea ?

I Thank you for your reply.