What behavior do you get with tomcat 4.1.24? (If same - then you have a bug)
What behavior do you get with Mozilla? (If works - then IE is doing something weird)

-Tim

Steve Sahak wrote:
I have installed Tomcat 5.0 on RedHart 9.0 and using IE6.0 to browse a JSP application that I created in the webapps folder. The application works as does almost everything else except sessions. Sessions are
enabled in the server.xml file and the web.xml file. I have tried my best in debugging the problem and looking for info with no luck. Here is where I am stuck. I see that tomcat is creating a JSESSIONID and my browser accepts it
and returns it properly. However, everytime it is returned to the server
it issues a new session id. I assume the somehow a session listener is
not picking up the session id. By default tomcat should be enabled to pickup sessions and I do have the session attribute set to true. Any help would be great appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve Sahak