I am guessing that people are still encouraged to use mod_jk2 if you are
running apache 2 as your front end to tomcat 4.1.24.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.4/src/

Binary distributions for different web servers and operating systems
will become available
in the next week for download at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.4/bin/

Linux RPM's can be found when they become available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.4/rpms/

Documentation for the release is available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.4/doc/

Glenn