-----Mensagem original-----
De: Raible, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 11 de junho de 2003 17:57
Para: 'Tomcat Users List'
Assunto: RE: Display Tag, Tiles and Paging

Here's what I do as a workaround for this.  I'm sure you could easily
enhance this to convert all your request parameters into a URL with
name/value pairs.

<%@ include file="/common/taglibs.jsp"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources,
                 org.apache.struts.Globals"%>

<%
MessageResources resources =
    (MessageResources) request.getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY);
String searchTerm = "";
String action = request.getParameter("action");
if ("search".equalsIgnoreCase(action)) {
    if (request.getParameter("searchBy") != null) {
        searchTerm = "&amp;searchBy="+request.getParameter("searchBy");
    }
}
%>

<%-- For linking to edit screen --%>
<bean:struts id="thisURL" forward="searchChangeRequests"/>
<bean:struts id="editURL" forward="editChangeRequest"/>

<display:table name="userCrList" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
    requestURI='<%=request.getContextPath()+thisURL.getPath()+searchTerm%>'
    scope="request" pagesize="20" styleClass="list">

HTH,

Matt