Reynir Hübner wrote:

Well as you can see, most of the parameters being sent are null :

Attendance=Attend+SAP+Event+1&Name=test+new+form&Firstname=&Phone=&Email=&Company=&Functio=&sButton=Tell+Us+Now

If you would do request.getParameter("Name") you should receive the value "test+new+form", but the rest is empty.

Don't know why, but it's submitting some parameters allright, but others it's not submitting.

-reynir

Oops, sorry, I should have send this one;

I would expect blank, or empty values, but not null. I will try it with a GET next, don't know what else to do, aside from staring tomcat in debug mode.

any way, thank you!

POST http://www.somesite.be/registration.servlet HTTP/1.0
Accept: application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
Referer: http://www.somesite.be:8084/Event1.htm
Pragma: no-cache
Cookie: SITESERVER=ID=711ae4038dc6b7cf939fc6b172442230
Proxy-Authorization: Basic WjI5OnN1cGVydXNlcg==

Attendance=Attend+SAP+Event+1&Name=d&Firstname=d&Phone=d&Email=d&Company=d&Functio=d