I'm using the tomcat 4 clustering stuff found at:

http://cvs.apache.org/~fhanik/index.html

And I have one issue. I have a service that tracks some information that
is reported outside the users session. This is examined by a different
client then the users client. I want to keep this global information in
sync across my loadbalanced servers, as I can't necessarily predict
which server the this different client is going to hit.

The way it works without clustering is that I have a session listener
set up that gets notified whenever data is added to a users session.
This then triggers a update to my global store as well. What I think I'm
seeing is that when session information is replicated to my other
server, the fact that something was set isn't triggering a session
listener call on the other server. Does that mesh with peoples
understanding?

Is there a way I can get it to?

Thanks!
-gabe