i need to do some kind of dynamic plugin managment ... i retrieve files from directory
.. and extract names ... after that i use these names to load classes dynamicaly ...

i catched article what did you post ... but i have some problems with this ... could
you plz explain me how i can set my "classloader's parent to the current classloader"

Anna

  you need to set your classloader's parent to the current classloader. Have you
reviewed Tomcat's classloader document so that you understand how tomcat works before
trying to load your own classes?

  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/class-loader-howto.html

  Is there a reason to do this as opposed to moving your classes into tomcat's WEB-INF
directory? I wouldn't do this if you are just trying to avoid copying your files to
tomcat's directory from your network drive.

  Charlie